Author Topic: Read me pleadings here  (Read 610 times)

Description:

Offline Phoenix

Read me pleadings here
« on: March 31, 2015, 01:25:23 PM »
We used to have this on the original Tome City, and it was a good way of collectively sharing with everyone their latest or forgotten stories on the forum. I thought I'd post a topic back on to get things started :teabreak:.

Also, if anyone can remember, I thought it may be useful explaining roughly where the story is at (e.g. how many chapters have been posted) so other members can know roughly how much to read and catch up on? ~Just a thought  :shrug:

Offline Phoenix

Re: Read me pleadings here
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:25:54 PM »
I have a few stories posted on here at the moment, and they all need a little attention if anyone can spare the time.

Hanah A little lost at the moment on the forum.
Off-Topic: show
Admins you really need to separate the sci-fi and horror sections  :'(

Based 90 odd years in the future.
So far~Prologue & Chapter 1. Chapter 2 has been on hiatus for months but I'm dragging it back from the dark corner it's managed to fall into.

Memories Never Fade A short one, but a meaningful one. I need feedback and views on this one as, once completed, the finished book will be given to my mum.
So far~8 Entries posted. Most of them short (A few paragraphs long).

Haunting Melody Previous Tomeians may remember it under the title 'Shhhh Whisper' I'm updating this one as we speak, a lot of it is gibberish right now.
So far~ Chapter 1, 2 and 3 posted.

Degree of the Human HeartThis, as it mentions on the topic, is actually one of my completed pieces of work. It's 14 chapters long, and ties in with 'Memories Never Fade'.
So far~Prologue & Chapter 1 posted.

Not so short story (Collection) As the title suggests, it's my collection of short stories. I have a few more posted and dotted around on my various files ect but I'm only posting the ones I'm really proud of.
So far~6 stories posted. (Some longer than others...)

And lastly;
Come and find me This one is one that's been drawing me back for a while now, but I'm not really sure where it's heading. After I've finished 'Hanah's chapter 2, I'll be working on this one quite a bit. (In theory.)

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 02:49:19 PM »
I really need feedback on the second chapter of Foundation, can anyone help me out and read it please?

Here's the link.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 06:16:07 PM »
I'm really excited to be working on Foundation: Introduction again, but I really do need feedback on it so far. I've had to put a planning to make sure events and everything is worked out, so please read it if you can.

Foundation: Introduction.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 09:43:23 PM »
  • Read Later
  • Kind of feels like I've hijacked this thread to plead to everyone to read stuff.  :pokestick:
    Other people do realise they can post here? I'm kind of lonely on my own.  :write:

I still need people to have a look through Foundation: Introduction when they can?
    I'm going to see about asking the mods for a begging emote.. Kind of feels fitting for this thread.   :shrug:

Offline newchinaren

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 06:45:17 AM »
  • Read Later
  • I'll try and get on it, though been a bit busy lately, and also internet problems.  >:(
    The Original and best!